NORTH WOODS BATH SOAP
Our NORTH WOODS bath soap is made with only the highest quality oils selected for their excellent cleansing and gentle skin-loving qualities. Aloe Vera juice, organic coconut milk, and kaolin clay have been added to create a creamy, rich lather. Each North Woods bar of soap is nicely scented and is an excellent choice for anyone who loves the smell of being in the woods. The scent profile of North Woods includes a blend of woody, evergreen firs, with a twist of lemon and amber. North Woods is considered a unisex blend that is popular year round with those who enjoy being outdoors. Also, offered in shave soap, moisturizing balm, and other products of same name.
Crowne & Crane's bath bars are all crafted by hand in small batches. All formulations include only high-quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients, selecting oils, butters, clays, milks and other ingredients that will offer a nice balance of cleansing, creamy, and conditioning soap goodness.
* All fragrances used are either essential oils, phthalate-free fragrance, or a combination of the two.
* Each North Woods Bath Bar weighs 4.0+ ounces.
* Due to the nature of handmade soap, there may be slight variations in the weight and design in individual bars.
* To extend the life of your handmade soap, it is best to allow bars to dry out between uses.
* This product is for external use only. Please read through the ingredients list to check for known allergens. If any sensitivities should occur, please discontinue use.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (Responsibly Sourced), Sodium Hydroxide, Distilled Water, Organic Coconut Milk, Aloe Vera Juice, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide