BARBERSHOP LUXURY BATH BAR
Scent: The scent profile of the Barbershop bath soap is meant to evoke the feeling of going into a barbershop, one of the old-fashioned ones. You'll find rosemary, basil, and lavender in the scent profile, along with pepper, white musk and the sweet, and finally, that warm welcoming note you get from tonka beans. Our Barbershop scent is fashioned after the *Maison Margiela cologne, At the Barber's.
Ingredients: *Olive Oil, *Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (Responsibly Sourced), Sodium Hydroxide, Distilled Water, Organic *Coconut Milk, Aloe Vera Juice, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Canola Oil, Kaolin Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal, Sodium Lactate, Sugar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide
Crowne & Crane bath soaps are made with the highest quality oils and butters selected for their skin-loving qualities and a lather that is creamy and rich. Each bar of soap is crafted by hand in small batches. All formulations include only the highest quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients, selecting oils, butters, clays, milks and other ingredients that offer a nice balance of cleansing, creaminess, hardness, and conditioning found in a luxury bath soap.
* All fragrances used in our soaps are either essential oils, phthalate-free fragrance, or a combination of the two.
* Each Barbershop Bath Bar weighs approximately 4.5+ ounces.
* Due to the nature of handmade soap, there may be slight variations in the weight and design in individual bars.
* To extend the life of your handmade soap, it is best to allow bars to dry out between uses.
* This product is for external use only. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
*Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, & Coconut Milk are organic. The palm oil used is RSPO certified sustainable.
*Crowne and Crane is not affiliated in any way with the Maison Margiela Co., and the fragrance oils used in the making of the scent for this product are from independent sources and not from the Maison Margiela Co.