AMALFI COAST LUXURY BATH BAR
Scent: The scent profile of Amalfi Coast bath soap includes Bergamot, sweet Red Grapefruit, Italian Lemon, Fig Nectar & Wood, Pink Pepper, Jasmine, and Cedarwood. Amalfi Coast is our interpretation of the cologne by Acqua di Parma, Fico de Amalfi.
Ingredients: *Olive Oil, *Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (Responsibly Sourced), Sodium Hydroxide, Distilled Water, Organic *Coconut Milk, Aloe Vera Juice, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Canola Oil, Kaolin Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal, Sodium Lactate, Sugar, Mica, Titanium Dioxide
Crowne & Crane bath soaps are made with the highest quality oils and butters selected for their skin-loving qualities and a lather that is creamy and rich. Each bar of soap is crafted by hand in small batches. All formulations include only the highest quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients, selecting oils, butters, clays, milks and other ingredients that offer a nice balance of cleansing, creaminess, hardness, and conditioning found in a luxury bath soap.
* All fragrances used in our soaps are either essential oils, phthalate-free fragrance, or a combination of the two.
* Each Amalfi Coast Bath Bar weighs approximately 4.5+ ounces.
* Due to the nature of handmade soap, there may be slight variations in the weight and design in individual bars.
* To extend the life of your handmade soap, it is best to allow bars to dry out between uses.
* This product is for external use only. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
*Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, & Coconut Milk are organic. The palm oil used is RSPO certified sustainable.
*Crowne & Crane is not affiliated with the Acqua di Parma Co. brand. Fragrance/Essential Oils used in the making of this Amalfi Coast product is from independent sources and not the Acqua di Parma Co.
I have thoroughly enjoyed every Crowne and Crane product I have had the pleasure of using, and this bar and scent is no different! Amalfi Coast has a scent that upon lathering, carries you to a place of rest, relaxation, and shear coastal elegance.