EMULSIFIED SUGAR SCRUBS - 8 oz.
Emulsified Sugar Scrubs - Gentle Exfoliation and Lotion-like Conditioning
Exfoliate: For the healthiest skin possible, regular exfoliating is recommended as part of a good skin-care regimen. This will aid in removing the accumulation of dead skin cells. Sugar scrubs are an excellent and gentle way to exfoliate. By ridding the skin of unwanted dead-cell buildup, new cell growth will be encouraged, which translates into skin that may begin looking and feeling healthier.
Emulsified: Emulsified scrubs offer the dual benefit of providing both "gentle exfoliation and lotion-like conditioning." Scrubs that have been emulsified create a lotion-like feel when rubbed into the skin, resulting in a product that is noticeably easier to wash off with less residual oiliness than a scrub that is just oil-based. We think that is good for both skin and tub, though we still suggest using caution with all products containing oils. If you're looking for a luxurious, spa-type after-shower experience, emulsified sugar scrubs are the way to go. It only takes a small amount of this sugary treat to work its scrub magic, leaving your skin feeling incredibly soft and hydrated long after you leave the shower.
Directions: Apply a small amount of scrub to wet skin and begin rubbing gently in a circular motion. As the sugar becomes dissolved, you will notice a light, creamy lotion in its place. Continue massaging with this lotion as you would with a soap and then begin rinsing off. If using the scrub before shaving, we suggest applying your first-pass lather on top of the dissolved scrub before shaving. We highly recommend following up with a moisturizer or aftershave balm.
Ingredients: Sugar, Sweet Almond Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Beeswax, Fragrance, Germall Plus, Vitamin E, *Mica, Polysorbate 80
* CHANSON De FLEUR - The scent of our Chanson de Fleur emulsified sugar scrub is our take on Victoria Secret's Bombshell and compliments our matching shave soaps, bath bars, powders, lotion, and foaming bath salts. The scent profile features notes of grapefruit, strawberry, pineapple, tangerine, passionfruit, peony, lily of the valley, orchid, jasmine, oak moss, musk and woods.
* MUSIQUE NUIT - The scent profile of our Night Music emulsified sugar scrub is our take on Dolce & Gabbana Light BLue and compliments our matching shave soaps, bath bars, powders, lotion, and foaming bath salts. The notes in the Musique Nuit profile include blue bells, jasmine, white rose, bamboo, Granny Smith apples, Sicilian citron, amber, musk, and sandalwood.
* PATCHOULI & LINEN The scent profile of this one is patchouli, linen, and cedarwood. This fragrance is similar to that of the Crate & Barrel fragrance. It is a fresh and nostalgic blend and a bit of a new take on those who enjoy patchouli but prefer a softer mix.
* PINK AMBER & VANILLA This is lovely, feminine fragrance with combined notes of pink amber, orchid, jasmine petals, and vanilla.
* DEEP ELLUM - Our Deep Ellum emulsified sugar scrub compliment our matching shave soaps, bath bars, powders, aftershave balm, and foaming bath salts. The scent profile features notes of violet and geranium, patchouli, musk, hard woods, and smoky orange citrus. This scent is very popular among men, but we are finding ladies are enjoying it as well.
* DAISY DEW - Our Daisy Dew emulsified sugar scrub are our take on Marc Jacobs' Daisy and compliment our matching shave soaps, bath bars, powders, moisturizing lotion, and foaming bath salts. The scent profile is a bright scent with notes of pink grapefruit, violet, strawberry, gardenia, jasmine, white woods, powder, and musk. It is a lovely, refreshing scent that will remind one of an open field of daisies in bloom.
*GARDENIA - Our Gardenia emulsified sugar scrub compliment our matching shave soaps, moisturizing lotion, and foaming bath salts. The scent profile features gardenia as a stand-alone fragrance. Just pure, lovely gardenia heaven.
* NORTH WOODS - Our North Woods smells like Frasier Fir and is great for the holidays, but we've found customers are finding this scent to be perfect year-round. We agree. Available in matching shave soap and aftershave balm.
* YACHT CLUB - Yacht Club has been a popular fragrance in our shave soaps, and we have decided to include it as a matching scrub. The scent profile is of fresh citrus notes of mandarin, bergamot, and tangerine atop a middle of rose and lily, sandalwood and pepper, with a woody amber dry down, patchouli and oak moss.
* TE VERDE - Tea lovers, this one may be for you. Te Verde is a delightfully clean scent enjoyed by men and women. The scent blend unfolds with top notes of bergamot and lemon zest, intertwined with notes of green tea, jasmine, all on a base of sensuous white musk. Available in shave soap and aftershave balm/moisturizer.
* THURINGIAN FOREST - This is one of our most popular fragrances in shave soap and is now being offered as a complimenting emulsified scrub. A bit complex scent profile, Thuringian Forest includes notes of bergamot, lemon, clary sage, aldehydes and juniper, geranium, lavender, orange blossom, clove, nutmet, pimento and red oak, cedarwood, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, musk and coffee. Combined, all of these notes intermingle into an amazingly complex men's cologne type fragrance.
* ARBOREAL - The scent profile of the Arboreal scrub is a nice blend of cyprus, fir, cedar, eucalyptus, pine atop an herbal bas of earthy patchouli, sweet vanilla and tonka beans. This scent is lovely year-round and quickly becoming a customer favorite. The scrub is a nice compliment to our Arboreal shave soap and other bath and body products.
* APPLE SAGE - The Apple Sage scrub is scented with a sweet, delicious apple with warming undertones of herbaceous sage. It is a nice scent for Fall or year-round. Also available in shave soap.
* JAVA BEANS - Our Java Beans emulsified sugar scrubs are the perfect compliment to our matching shave soaps, bath bars, aftershave balm, and foaming bath salts. " The delicious scent of coffee bean has been one of morning's most anticipated aromas for as long as the first pot of coffee was brewed, and that's the scent we set out to capture. We anticipate you'll find the end result of our efforts to be one of coffee at its freshly-brewed best. You'll feel like you've just walked through the door of your favorite coffee shoppe.
Handmade in small batches in Woodstock, Georgia. Depending on inventory, our scrubs are sometimes made to order, so please allow an extra 24 hours for shipping.
Color: *Mica may be used to add color
Contains oils which may cause slickness. Use caution if applied in tub or shower.