THURINGIAN FOREST BATH SOAP
Complex Masculine Scent
Thuringian Forest has a very complex and manly scent profile. It starts off with top notes of Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Aldehydes and Juniper, bolstered by middle notes of Geranium, Lavender, Orange Blossom, Clove, Nutmeg, Pimento and Red Oak. All of those exquisite scents build upon the earthy base notes of Cedarwood, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Musk and Coffee. When combined, they intermingle into an amazingly complex men's cologne fragrance that is deep, warm and woody.
Crowne & Crane's bath bars are all crafted by hand in small batches. All formulations include only high-quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients, selecting oils, butters, clays, milks and other ingredients that will offer a nice balance of cleansing, creamy, and conditioning soap goodness.
* All fragrances used include the highest quality essential oils and/or phthalate-free fragrance.
* Each Thuringian Forest vegan bath bar weighs 4.25+ ounces.
* Due to the nature of handmade soap, there may be slight variations in the weight and design in individual bars.
* To extend the life of your handmade soap, it is best to allow bars to dry out between uses.
* This product is for external use only. Please read through the ingredients list to check for known allergens. If any sensitivities should occur, please discontinue use.
Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (RSPO), Organic Coconut Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera Juice, Fragrance, Castor Oil, Canola Oil, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Sugar, Mica