Crowne & Crane
PORT ROYAL BAY RUM BATH BAR
Port Royal Bay Rum Bath Bar is the perfect compliment to our Bay Rum shave soap, balm, and bath powder. Goats milk, aloe vera juice, and kaolin clay are included in this tallow-based formula to offer gentle cleansing, rich lather, and just an all around great bar of soap. The scent profile is that of the mix of complex spicy and sweet notes of Bay Rum. This is a classic scent associated with images of pirate ships and tropical beaches, and our Bay Rum fragrance is not only phthalate-free but the best of all we sampled.
Crowne & Crane's bath bars are all crafted by hand in small batches. All formulations include only high-quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients, selecting oils, butters, clays, milks and other ingredients that will offer a nice balance of cleansing, creamy, and conditioning soap goodness.
* All fragrances used are either essential oils, phthalate-free fragrance, or a combination of the two.
* Each Port Royal Bay Rum bath bar weighs approximately 4.5+ ounces.
* Due to the nature of handmade soap, there may be slight variations in the weight and design in individual bars.
* To extend the life of your handmade soap, it is best to allow bars to dry out between uses.
* This product is for external use only. Please read through the ingredients list to check for known allergens. If any sensitivities should occur, please discontinue use.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, RSPO Palm Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Coconut Milk, Water, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oil and Essential Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Red Brazilian Clay, Yellow Silt Clay, Activated Charcoal, Titanium Dioxide