BOUQUET OF ROSES BATH SOAP
Our BOUQUET OF ROSES bath soap is made with highest quality oils selected for their skin-loving qualities. Aloe vera juice, organic coconut milk, and kaolin clay have also been added to create a creamy, rich lather. The Rose Petals fragrance in this soap is a lovely, non-traditional take on rose, with each bar nicely scented. You'll still get that wonderful, soft scent of a bed of roses while the full scent profile includes an added touch of musk, vanilla, guaiac wood, lily of the valley, mimosa, geranium, and orange peel.
Crowne & Crane's bath bars are all crafted by hand in small batches. All formulations include only high-quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients, selecting oils, butters, clays, milks and other ingredients that will offer a nice balance of cleansing, creamy, and conditioning soap goodness.
* All fragrances used are either essential oils, phthalate-free fragrance, or a combination of the two.
* Each Bouquet of Roses Bath Bar weighs 4.0+ ounces.
* Due to the nature of handmade soap, there may be slight variations in the weight and design in individual bars.
* To extend the life of your handmade soap, it is best to allow bars to dry out between uses.
* This product is for external use only. Please read through the ingredients list to check for known allergens. If any sensitivities should occur, please discontinue use.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (Responsibly Sourced), Sodium Hydroxide, Distilled Water, Organic Coconut Milk, Aloe Vera Juice, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide