DAISY DEW BATH BAR
Daisy Dew is a vegan bath bar filled with skin-loving butters, oils, kaolin clay, and organic coconut milk. The scent profile is a sweet feminine mix of fruity with floral and is similar to Marc Jacobs' Daisy perfume. It includes notes of jasmine, vanilla, musk, violet, and strawberry. Daisy Dew is a dainty, feminine scent that is just so fresh and sweet, reminding us of a morning walk in a field of daisies, which was the inspiration behind the soft yellow coloring and the toppings of calendula petals and sea salt.
Crowne & Crane's bath bars are all crafted by hand in small batches. All formulations include only high-quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients, selecting oils, butters, clays, milks and other ingredients that will offer a nice balance of cleansing, creamy, and conditioning soap goodness.
* All fragrances used are either essential oils, phthalate-free fragrance, or a combination of the two.
* Each Daisy Dew bath bar weighs approximately 4.50 + ounces.
* Due to the nature of handmade soap, there may be slight variations in the weight and design in individual bars.
* To extend the life of your handmade soap, it is best to allow bars to dry out between uses.
* This product is for external use only. Please read through the ingredients list to check for known allergens. If any sensitivities should occur, please discontinue use.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil (RSPO), Aqua, Organic Coconut Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Apricot Kernel Oil, Kaolin Clay, Tussah Silk, Mica