Daisy Dew is a vegan bath bar filled with skin-loving butters, oils, kaolin clay, and organic coconut milk. The scent profile mixes fruity with floral and is similar to Marc Jacobs' Daisy perfume. It includes notes of jasmine, vanilla, musk, violet, and strawberry. Daisy Dew is a dainty, feminine scent that is just so fresh and sweet, reminding us of a morning walk in a field of daisies, which was the inspiration behind the soft yellow coloring and the toppings of calendula petals and sea salt.
Crowne & Crane's bath bars are all crafted by hand in small batches. All formulations include only high-quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients, selecting oils, butters, clays, milks and other ingredients that will offer a nice balance of cleansing, creamy, and conditioning soap goodness.
* All fragrances used are either essential oils, phthlate-free fragrance, or a combination of the two.
* Each Daisy Dew bath bar weighs approximately 4.75+ ounces.
* Due to the nature of handmade soap, there may be slight variations in the weight and design in individual bars.
* To extend the life of your handmade soap, it is best to allow bars to dry out between uses.
* This product is for external use only. Please read through the ingredients list to check for known allergens. If any sensitivities should occur, please discontinue use.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil (RSPO), Aqua, Organic Coconut Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Phthlate-Free Fragrance, Apricot Kernel Oil, Kaolin Clay, Tussah Silk, Mica