BLUE JEAN BABY BATH SOAP
Blue Jean Baby is a creamy, rich-lathering bath bar filled with skin-loving ingredients. The deep blue colored bottom and blue and white lacy top reminded us of a favorite old pair of jeans that could be dressed up or down. So when the song by the same name kept surfacing, it was apparent this soap was, in a way, trying to name itself.... so we let it. And the scent profile works perfectly, as it is complex and fun. Included in the blend is patchouli, seaweed, hyacinth, blue lilies, lemon zest, bergamot, sparkling cassis, deep sea water, & orange. This is a great summer into fall scent, but will work well year round. Look for this scent in a variety of our products.
Crowne & Crane's bath bars are all crafted by hand in small batches. All formulations include only high-quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients, selecting oils, butters, clays, milks and other ingredients that will offer a nice balance of cleansing, creamy, and conditioning soap goodness.
* All fragrances used are quality essential oils and/or phthalate-free fragrance.
* Each Blue Jean Baby bath bar weighs approximately 4.25 ounces.
* Due to the nature of handmade soap, there may be slight variations in the weight and design in individual bars.
* To extend the life of your handmade soap, it is best to allow bars to dry out between uses. Soap lifts or slatted soap dishes work well to help keep your soap dry. We recommend using within one year of purchase, especially for optimal scent retention.
* This product is for external use only. Please read through the ingredients list to check for known allergens. If any sensitivities should occur, please discontinue use.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Palm Oil (RSPO), Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Coconut Milk, Water, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Canola Oil, Kaolin Clay, Colloidal Oatmeal, Sodium Lactate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica