This Limited Edition Aleppo-Inspired Bath Bar is our version of the famous soap first introduced by the Syrians some 2000 years ago. For most of that time, it was the only soap used for bathing, washing hair, and even washing their clothes. Traditionally, pure Aleppo is made with only three ingredients: laurel berry oil, lye and water. We have added olive oil and coconut milk to this, which is why we call it Aleppo-inspired. There is no added scent, as we want the natural scent of the laurel berry oil to stand out. Some say laurel berry oil smells like a freshly-put-out campfire. It is a smoky, earthy scent for sure, and one you'll likely love or not. We love it.
Aleppo soaps have been said to offer many skin benefits, especially for troubled skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, and many more. We do not make any such claims as we have not tested for that, but you may find it interesting to read up on the many benefits of laurel berry oil.
Crowne & Crane's bath bars are all crafted by hand in small batches. All formulations include only high-quality, responsibly-sourced ingredients, selecting oils, butters, clays, milks and other ingredients that will offer a nice balance of cleansing, creamy, and conditioning soap goodness.
* All fragrances used are either essential oils, phthalate-free fragrance, or a combination of the two.
* Each Aleppo-inspired bath bar weighs approximately 4.0 ounces.
* Due to the nature of handmade soap, there may be slight variations in the weight and design in individual bars.
* To extend the life of your handmade soap, it is best to allow bars to dry out between uses.
* This product is for external use only. Please read through the ingredients list to check for known allergens. If any sensitivities should occur, please discontinue use.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Laurel Berry Oil, Organic Coconut Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Water
Note: Due to the price of imported laurel berry oil, the Aleppo-inspired bath bars are slightly higher in cost than other bars.